Hey , Sufieha’s heree, Assalamualaikum and Hye everybody ☺ Welcome to be here ♥ . So, hows life ? aha  do whatever that you want to do , as long as you can :p wahaha~ okay, going to face PMR this year and still online, online, online, and whatever. I do like facebooking and blogwalking without feeling tired as studying , HAHA! Sad and happy do come and go, fly and swim, jog and run, wahahaha~ okay, like to friends with anyone, and my new interest is all about the ♪ piano ♫ and everything that associated with it but still don't get it. And that I'll make sure that I will get it :p wahahah~ Love my best friends as long as I live , Hahahhaha . and I love all people that know me , yeah including you ♥ . Lots Of Love , Sufieha ♥
A Moment in Sufieha's Blog :P
♔A Long Time Ago ...♔
Friday, March 30, 2012 | 6:35 AM | 0 love drops
Hye.. pfft .. watcha doing? * boreedom * okay , talk about school , haritu aku pergi join lawan debate. just jadi dorang punya suppoters and Convent dapat tempat ke-3 separuh akhir :)) and tomorrow, sabtu kena pergi sekolah, sekolah and sekolah.. every week pffftt  +___+

Hmm , dah bosan2 ni, jadilah *the best stalker for this night* finally, jumpa pic2 yg kenduri dekat kl haritu.. you should see.. my first sister * engaged pfft * memang syok :D
meet my cousins and the right one is my sis friends :))
hantaran , 9 semuanya , and know what punyala susah nak buat semua ni , hoho :P
meet me :p and guess what im doing :p
rajin tak aku rajin tak pfft :p hahah for the first time :P muahaha
okay , i love this :* muahaha


Hearts, nurul ...e2 sayaa

♥ Past / Future ♥