Hey , Sufieha’s heree, Assalamualaikum and Hye everybody ☺ Welcome to be here ♥ . So, hows life ? aha  do whatever that you want to do , as long as you can :p wahaha~ okay, going to face PMR this year and still online, online, online, and whatever. I do like facebooking and blogwalking without feeling tired as studying , HAHA! Sad and happy do come and go, fly and swim, jog and run, wahahaha~ okay, like to friends with anyone, and my new interest is all about the ♪ piano ♫ and everything that associated with it but still don't get it. And that I'll make sure that I will get it :p wahahah~ Love my best friends as long as I live , Hahahhaha . and I love all people that know me , yeah including you ♥ . Lots Of Love , Sufieha ♥
A Moment in Sufieha's Blog :P
♔Totally Proud Of My Convents . Pffft :D♔
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 | 7:06 AM | 0 love drops
  
taktau pulak ada birthday . anyway , HB :)
  
SPM .
okay . bukan la aku yg ambik .
tapi kan memang nervous jugak lah kan kalau pasai results2 ni.
aku pulak yang takut.
but , our school , Convent , is the best school in Kedah :D
know what , pengarah pelajaran , ppd , wartawan tv3 , rtm and others
mai kat Convent . temuramah and others lah kan .
  
she gots straight A+ :)
tambah2 our seniors , yg paling top LCF jasmine :)
she gets straights a's plus
  
dia ni atas pentas lagi dah ada temuramah ^.^ awesome right :)
and aku dengar la cikgu sembang2 dia dapat 7 subject 100%
and I was like :O what what what ? gorgeous . awesome . 
okay then , form three semua keluar kelas . sibuk p temuramah .
including me . hoho . and we all congrats to she and others :))
Awesome gila . You should see it . pffft :D

  
best students :D congratulations to all of you ^.^


Hearts, nurul ...e2 sayaa

♥ Past / Future ♥